Project Manager | Software Delivery Manager | Director | BioTech
Superb opportunity to join an immensely exciting start-up which are already at 100 people, just received another round of funding and looking to launch a revolutionary clinic device which will speed up the clinical trials world 10 foiled!
You will not want to miss out!
Our client is looking for a seasoned hands-on software/project delivery individual ideally with some BioTech experience to take the lead with this product, get it to market and support the business with all future ventures. For the role, this will evolve into a Project Director role and setting up of a full PMO etc. Initially, this is a stand-alone role.
Salary depends on experience. But ideally under 6 six-figure base, but the total pack will exceed 6 six figures.
For the right person, there may be some stretch there.
Office - preference for someone to be in the office at least once a week which is on Cambridge Science Park.
- Project Management / Project Delivery | Software Delivery
- Software products, don't mind what tech - Java / C++ / Embedded / C# DevOpsSkills environment
- Methodology - don't mind, as long as what we go with is effective!
- Exposure to products relating to BioTech, Medical, Pharma
- Must have a passion and active interest in the product and the benefits it will give the industry globally!
What you get in return
- Purpose, knowing you will be changing lives
- Be in early to a very exciting organisation
- Work with truly inspiring leaders
- Market leading brand
- Full autonomy and growth as you see it
- Flexible business
- Super overall package.
Process - 1. 45 minutes with CTO for a general chat | 2. Face to face with a panel of 3, must prep a structure presentation re your BG, FIT, Relevant exp/projects, Intro into you as a PM. Offer. Maybe a wrap-up if a tie.
Please apply if you think this is suitable for you.
Project Management | PMO | Delivery | Software Manager