The Role: Project Manager – Hardware & Software Engineering
The company: A global leader in digital printing components
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60-80K depending on experience
Who is the company and what do they do?
The worlds leading supplier of digital printer components and applications. This Cambridge based electronics engineering powerhouse work with over 150 worldwide printing companies from household names to commercial boutiques, their customers rely on them to create state-of-the-art components to work with 3D printers to packaging printers.
Founded nearly 20 years ago, the company has now partnered with another manufacturing transformation company based in the US – with a vision to implement an innovative new approach to developing tech for printing.
Now with over 60 people, the company can provide a flexible working environment. You will join a team of mechanical, hardware, software and logic engineers at their office in Cambridge.
Sounds interesting! So, what would the project manager be doing?
- Developing for production test, diagnosing, and commissioning new applications (including their core application).
- Project development plans and proposals.
- Managing project delivery.
The role will report to the director of engineering and you will take responsibility for the day-to-day management of multiple projects.
Okay this is something I’ve done before, what skills are they looking for?
- Degree in engineering or related.
- 5+ years’ experience leading new product projects from concept to manufacture.
- A strong understanding of integrating and testing systems – both hardware and software.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to travel around the UK and overseas.
Brilliant, so if I apply what do I get in return?
Market leading salary packages and private health care are just two of the main attractive benefits on offer. They also offer pension contributions, life insurance, remote working as well as stock options!
I'm Interested! What now?
So, if you like the ad, or you’d at least like to know some more, what’s next?
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere).
Number 2: You can call me (Alex Flory) 07708 899199.
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn and enquire there.