Our client is a fantastic start-up who are developing innovative BI & analytics solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that’s growing quickly and with massive potential. You will be able to have a significant impact and influence on the future of the business in the position of Product Owner.
Role: Product Owner
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job role - To capture requirements from internal client facing teams and transform them into technical stories for the development team. To oversee delivery of releases from conception to production. Setting and communication development task priorities. Contributing to the strategic direction of the product. Enduring the business remains relevant and utilises appropriate new technologies to enhance user experience.
Skills & Experience required;
· A proven track record in a similar role (Product Owner/Project Manager)
· A background in software development
· Strong communication skills, both speaking & written
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· A flexible 'can-do' attitude
· Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market - Desirable
Interviews can be conducted on short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
Keywords - Product, Project, Agile, Software, Pharmaceutical