IT Support Technician
SoCode has partnered with a globally renowned insurance company based in Cambridge who’re looking for an ambitious 1st Line support to join their talented team. The previous candidate in this role, who has just been promoted internally after a years’ service, was also employee of the year! So this is a fantastic opportunity to delve into a role which will develop your skills and progress your career. To be selected for this role you will require: excellent communication skills, experience maintaining and troubleshooting systems errors, strong office 365 knowledge and previous experience of working with ticketing systems.
· Must have strong technical understanding of Office 365 and G-suite or other ticketing software
· Knowledge and ability to work to standards such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
· Good team player
· Pro-active worker with high levels of organisation
· Exposure to cloud-based services would be ideal
· Log calls on behalf of customers using correct company procedure.
· Develop excellent internal & external customer relations.
· Provide effective remote assistance using remote support tools.
· Install and reinstall software.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Trouble shooting system errors on desktops, laptops and printers etc
· Actively share knowledge with IT team and participate in all activities to benefit the IT team and the wider business.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org