Data Scientist- London- Contract £700-£950 p/d 3-6 months
One of our largest and most prestigious clients is continuing their growth plans across their Data and Analytics internal functions by hiring an experienced Data Scientist to focus on internal, financial data and its analysis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business critical analysis of various channels of data and how these are utilised for future growth of sales. They will be a confident problem solver with strong analytical skills as a Data Scientist as well as being approachable with good stakeholder management skills. They will also have strong BI reporting skills using PowerBI and/or Qlikview.
The role itself will be to build an analytics tool in a short time frame which will analyse the business' product and sales performance enabling key decision makes to enhance output for the business.
- PhD educated in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics etc
- Ability to build Machine Learning based algorithms and experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data
- Test Data mining models
- Efficient use of Machine Learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions for determining future outcomes of processes and strategies in a financial domain
- Expertise in BI reporting tools - PowerBI
- Strong experience in SQL and ETL processes
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in order to report and understand data results
If you are a vastly experienced Data Scientist and would like to know more about this business critical contract, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org