1st Line Support Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent up to £25,000
SoCode is partnered with a fabless semiconductor client that is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer and who enjoys customer service as much as information technology and a passion for solving IT issues. You will be joining a cutting-edge company that is growing rapidly and is a true leader in their field, so there will be future opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will have good experience working with Windows and hardware support as well as being able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal).
- Strong communicator
- Assisting day to day maintenance and support of the IT systems
- Desktop support – working with Windows 7, 8, 10, MS Office, printers, phones, mobiles Android/Mac
- Server-side support – working with Windows Server and Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, Wi-fi, VPNs.
- Support for a number of remote users
- Providing support to UK employees with technical queries
- Experience diagnosing software problems and working with technical problems until resolution.
It would be desirable if you have experience working in a semi-conductor background but is not essential.
- Flex time schedule: Allows employees to vary their start and finish times around our core hours of 10am to 4pm
- 25 days annual holiday
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
- Group Life cover at 4 times basic salary
- Generous Company Pension Contribution
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Company Funded Private Health Cover
- Relocation Expenses
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Subsidised Gym Membership
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with ‘thank you’ present to show our appreciation.
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org