SoCode is a market leading technology recruitment firm with three global locations in Norwich, Cambridge and New York, USA. Our UK locations have the highest average earnings per consultant and billings of any agency within the East of England (EoE). SoCode is a high-performance business, who obsesses over our customers, and build talent pipelines within the top 5% of technology talent across the EoE. We develop communities, we create brighter futures, and we are nourishing, sustaining, and growing the most innovative technology companies in the world.
Our clients are several of the most precious companies worldwide and who are creating solutions which impact the world every single day. Our candidates come to us as a source of market leading expertise to be able to develop and tailor their career goals. We work on the biggest, most innovative capital rich funded projects and we have ambitions for more. Your role as a Recruitment Consultant at SoCode will be to build a community of talent, where you will be providing value to the people and companies you represent.
SoCode is a 5-year-old start-up, who have become one of most financially successful self-funded recruitment start-ups the world has ever seen. We are investing over £1 million in our people, technology, and culture as we scale. Due to this we need likeminded, ambitious, customer focussed, articulate consultants to join us on this journey.
To be successful you will have:
- An outstanding attitude and work ethic
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Commercial and emotional Intelligence
- A Risk-Taking attitude
- A Quality over quantity mindset, focussed on service delivery.
- You will hold yourself to a high Integrity standard, with clear Business Ethics, and a strong moral compass.
We are looking for experienced Consultants to join us and help manage this venture. This is a unique opportunity to put your footprint on a market full of opportunity.
Your new role:
Our team of specialists are intermediaries between companies looking to recruit the best technology talent, and the technical candidates looking to improve their career. This is a full 360 recruitment role, which will include sales, and building our our client base, alongside delivery into out prestigious client portfolio. As a result, you will be speaking with candidates and clients, while creating recruitment solutions daily.
Delivery - your role will be attracting, finding, networking, and managing candidates throughout their candidate experience. You will be using social media, job boards, referrals, community lead meet up projects and other tools to find these individuals and build your community of talent.
You will need to be driven by success, which means an unwavering devotion to providing clients with the best recruitment experience possible. We know what makes a good recruiter, and skills can taught, but we need you to be confident, determined, competitive, and social with an entrepreneurial flair.
Meritocracy is at the heart of recruitment, so the harder and smarter you work, the more money you can earn. You will be promoted on performance, and not tenure. You are in control of your earnings, and recruitment is a fantastic career for people looking to fulfil their potential.
We have created a supportive environment which will provide you with the best tools, training, and talent to learn from. This means we are providing the strongest foundations for you to build your successful career in recruitment.
We pride ourselves on how quickly our Consultants have been able to see their work pay off, and as a result we have two consultants who joined last year who will be earning £70,000+ this year. Our Management team have also been developed within the business, which demonstrates you can build a successful career at SoCode.
Our remuneration package is extensive and market leading:
- Competitive salaries
- A generous commission scheme at 20% of billings + additional bonus’s
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holidays + Bank holiday, increasing by 1 day per years tenure, up to a maximum of 25 days.
- We provide you with Lenova Laptop and iPhone
- We have brilliant and fun incentive schemes, with a budget of £2000 per quarter.
- We run quarterly company events, which include days out at Newmarket Races, Laser Quest, GoKarting, hiring venues for a company quiz night, and Michelin star restaurants.
- 2 X annual Company Holiday: We run a High Achievers Holiday and an all-employee company holiday per year. Previous years have included: Carcassone, Prague, Marbella, Las Vegas, and Cancun.
- Annual company award
- Our average billing per head is £15,800 which equates to £2660 in commission per month.
- We have a clear structure to achieve promotions, and with our growth we need to hire the high-performance individuals who want to be the future leaders of divisions.