Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Statistician. You will have the opportunity to work with a well-known and outstanding clinical data management organisation all from the comfort of your own home.
On a daily basis you will be responsible leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trials.
• Providing expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
• Leading projects and delivering on time and within budget
• Protocol and sample size consultancy
• Randomisation design
• Data capture design review and input into data standards
• Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
• Statistical programming and modelling
• PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
• Mixed models
• Adaptive designs
• Survival analysis
• Expanding the department expertise in other areas of statistics
• Peer review of statistical deliverables
• Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
• Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
• Project management including resourcing, financial planning and budgeting
Alongside this you will have general responsibilities to contribute towards the company’s development of new systems and processes. You will also need to assist with the help and compilation of bids and contracts.
Your contribution in meetings will also be needed when achieving new business. For this, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to non-statisticians is essential.
Key skills and experience required includes:
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
• Statistical programming and modelling with experience ideally across:
- Meta-analysis, PK/PD and bioequivalence studies, Mixed models, Adaptive designs, Survival analysis
• Minimum of 5 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industries and preferably an MSc in Statistics or related discipline
• Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
** Opportunity to work remotely **
The successful individual can expect a salary ranging from £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience + company benefits.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.