SoCode is partnered with a challenger bank, who are growing at an exponential rate (several thousand users per day) and who have one of the most talented tech teams in the fintech world.
They are expanding their UK operation, and as such we are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to take the reins.
This is an opportunity with a clear progression path, and you will be part of a journey which impacts and benefits millions of customers worldwide.
Your responsibilities include:
- Both sides - Defend and attack, protect customers from external and internal threats.
- Create tools to monitor infrastructure and logs for security issues/ exceptional events.
- Code review and exploitation, in Kotlin, Python, Java, Golang, Rust and others.
- Cloud security reviews and exploitation on GCP (+ others)
- Incident response - discovery, remediation, and impact assessment.
- Acting as a source of expertise on current known exploits.
- Providing advice and review for the company’s IT and development teams on security topics.
- Acting as a source of expertise and advice during incidents.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to enforce and Improve our security posture.
- Actively lookout for new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Help to educate users regarding security best practices.
They will expect you to be a Senior Engineer, who is up to date with the latest attack and defence techniques and prepared to put these into practice developing attacks on our infrastructure and tools to defend it.
- £60,000 to £100,000 salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme – 6%
- Private health care
- Bonus – 10%
- Flexible working and remote working environment, which has been in place before the pandemic.