SoCode have partnered with a Challenger Bank who are reshaping the way several global regions view and use their money. This is an international brand, who are growing at an exponential rate and with their consistent growth rate will achieve several million new members over the next 12 months.
An established, bright, and problem-solving team based in Cambridge are looking to add a world class Security Engineer to their team. They require a talented Engineer to identify vulnerabilities in the code as it is written, and to target the company from the inside out to expose all possible entry points.
This role will also include social engineering and require you to identify vulnerabilities that could cause important information to be compromised from the respective networks and system. This thereby requires you to be able to provide the appropriate teams with guidelines and recommendations to prevent security threats.
The successful candidate will be able to code to a high level, review code with a security focus and enable the team to identify where weaknesses are being created, and advise the team of how to close such vulnerabilities from a technical perspective.
The main skills and experience we are looking for:
- You will be an excellent programmer, ideally in C# or Java (Although any good coding experience in an object orientated language is acceptable)
- You will have previous hands on red team experience, ideally against fintech businesses
- You are obsessed with finding flaws which others would have overlooked
- You can build innovate and cutting-edge new systems to enable staff to work securely from anywhere
- You can think like an attacker to develop in house detection capabilities
- You will have experience detecting, stopping, blocking phishing attacks, and suspicious applications
- You will be able to build automated vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Due to the academic nature of the team, it is desirable to have a degree from a Russell Group University.
This is a rare opportunity to work on the latest cutting-edge technologies, and in a true innovative environment which is constantly adapting to new trends, and technologies before competitors or regulation requires.
- This role will be paying up to £100,000.
- Private healthcare
- Good pension scheme
- Lots of flexibility around working hours / remote working
- Annual leave of 25 days + BH – with flex depending on if working demands exceed normal working hours
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk