Senior SAS Programmer- Norfolk- Permanent (Fully Remote working available)- £40k-£50k
I am working with an analytics business based in Norfolk who are currently working their way through a hiring plan which will see them hire 3 SAS Programmers on a permanent basis.
This particular client is a market leading provider of analytics solutions for various medical based organisations offering planning, analysis and reporting for clinical trials and products.
- CDISC SDTM mapping and programming
- Development of analysis dataset specifications
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
Experience and skills required:
- Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards, including thorough understanding of SDTM IG, creation of SDTM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides. Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- The equivalent knowledge of ADaM standards preferable
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 3-6 years SAS programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Experience leading projects/teams is a bonus
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
If you would like to know more, please get in touch!