SoCode are sourcing a Senior Project Manager for a new product development team, involved in the creation of a new range of hand held electronic products.
As a senior role you will be working alongside the R&D Manager to see projects through from cradle to grave. From working closely with technology suppliers, to implementing processes to ensure the rigour of product development is present, to capturing customer requirements and managing key relationships with external stakeholders, through to working with manufacture and ensuring delivery for clients.
This role would suit a very proactive and self motivated project manager, with the ability to work at a senior level, and confidently make important critical decisions.
Requirements for application:
- Senior Project Manager
- Product development background
- Engineering / manufacturing experience
- Experience of portable or hand held electronic devices
- Some experience of electronics
- Ability to assess risk / reward within projects
- Engineering qualifications
- Project management qualifications (Prince2 / APMP)
- Experience implementing process (including some quality / risk management)
- Team leadership
- Working with multicultural and international teams
- Experience of international supply chains and manufacturing
- Working with global clients
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Sheridan Halls, or apply here and we will get in contact.
We pride ourselves on our referral scheme, and as such if you know of anyone else who would be interested by this role, let them know and we will happily give you a referral bonus on successful placement.