Software Developer – Consultancy - AWS - IOT
£50,000 to £60,000 - depending on experience
North Cambridge – Can offer 2 / 3 days remote
We are partnered with a long-standing client, who is entrusting us to find top talent in Cambridge. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a growing consultancy looking for a senior developer who can liaise with client and be hands on with development. This role will encompass lots of different elements and a great chance to learn new skills. The company have never rejected any requests for training as they want to keep upskilling their employees.
If your a developer who wants to work on large scale greenfield development this role is really for you. The environment is fun and exciting but a challenging one, developers who join the business must have the aptitude to adapt and embrace challenges autonomously.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial – Russel Group would be a preference
- Language Agnostic –
- Skilled in at least 3 Commercial languages – Java, Python, C#, C++, Node Ect.
- AWS Certification – Solution Architect or DevOps
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Exposure to mobile development would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.