SoCode have partnered with our Client, one of the worlds fastest growing start up companies in the FS sector who are lauching a new office based in Cambridge UK.
Our customer within 2 years of launch has over a million subscribers and is fast becoming a household name.
We are recruiting to build a new R&D facility from scratch - and will be looking to build a team of highly talented Security Engineers for greenfield work. You'll have a high degree of autonomy and be working alongside some extremely intelligent engineers in a laid-back and creative, problem solving focussed environment.
Key Responsibilities & Duties :
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Experience in a Security Engineer role
- Prevent, Identify & Remove Threats
- Minimum Degree Qualified
- Cryptography & Software Security
- Programming Skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang)
- Penetration Testing to Reveal & Fix Venerabilities
- Professional Security Qualifications (Advantageous)
The suitable candidates will be rewarded with a market leading salary (£60,000 - £100,000 PA) our client is not price-sensitive and will more than happily pay world-leading rates for highly talented engineers.
To apply or for more information - please forward your CV for review and i'll be in touch with all suitable candidates with more information.