SoCode are recruiting for a number of CONTRACT (6-12mth) RF Design Engineers for our Exclusive Telecoms (Wireless) client based in Central Cambridge.
Hourly Rates: Competitive (DOE)
Our client is a sucessful, profitible and independent UK based group who design and manufacture their products globally. They are building a new R&D site based in Cambridge and have partnered with SoCode for their upcoming Engineering recruitment drive.
The successful candiate will join an elite team developing and designing analogue and digital radio transceivers in the VHF and UHF frequency bands.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least five years’ experience in discrete RF design in the frequency range from 100-1,000MHz. This will have been gained in the design of filters, low noise amplifiers, mixers, voltage controlled oscillators, phase-locked loops and radio frequency power amplifiers up to 5W.
- Strong knowledge of RF design techniques including S-parameter design and the use of RF circuit simulation software.
- The ability to construct prototype circuits, oversee RF PCB layouts, operate test equipment and support design up to and beyond production.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team in its early stages, be involved in greenfield work and to be surrounded by world-class engineers developing new products.
Our client is very open regarding duration and location/flexibility of work.
To apply or for more information please forward your CV asap.