SoCode are working in partnership with a market leading global software company who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join their offices in Cambridge.
Our client is going through an exciting growth period and are looking to build a team of talented and passionate individuals to work on exciting products and with modern technologies.
This is an incredible opportunity for a QA Engineer to come in progress their skills. You’ll be involved in designing, writing and executing functional and systems test in a complex product development environment.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Software testing experience within an agile environment
- Understanding the principles of RESTful APIs
- Proven ability to develop tests, run tests, find defects and log defects
- Comfortable with the different aspects of testing; systems integration, systems testing, user acceptance and performance testing
- Collaborate with developers, DevOps and other QA Engineers within a fast-paced and continuously improving scaled agile delivery team
- Carry out manual and automated functional test activities
- Contribute to decisions on how to test in the company, sharing opinions on the right tools to use and appropriate methods
- Work with AWS cloud technologies to deploy and test the platform
Our client has an excellent benefits and bonus package on offer, great location and parking available in Cambridge. If you’d like to work for a growing, successful and established organisation – do not hesitate to get in touch with Trish Peters on 01223620869 or email email@example.com