SoCode are pleased to be representing a leading provider of remote access solutions, helping some of the biggest companies in the world connect people through devices. We are helping this organisation recruit a product owner into a role where you will have the opportunity to shape product culture and help the build the product function from the ground up. Our client has recently received substantial investment from a private equity firm and are investing in their teams to create a modern product culture within.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to join our clients engineering team. As the Product Owner you will own product initiatives and ensure the development team understands the product goals. Working alongside agile teams, leading product initiatives from planning to release, maintaining the backlog of prioritised stories and defining acceptance criteria.
The ideal candidate will essentially….
- Understand and refine highly technical product requirements
- Have a track record of successful story writing and backlog grooming
- Have experience working directly with engineers on release planning
- Have experience leading multiple teams simultaneously
- Have a background in SaaS
- Have background in UX (would be desirable, however is not essential)
- Have experience effectively working with internal stakeholders at various levels within the business
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits. You will operate in a hybrid working environment – with a split of remote working and going into the office based in Cambridge a short distance from the train station.