Our client, a successful award-wining pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking to recruit a Principle Statistician. You will have the opportunity to work within a well-known and outstanding clinical data management organisation all from the comfort of your own home.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trials. Alongside this you will need to be a statistical expert who is able to provide statistical consultancy in specific areas.
- Providing statistical expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Randomisation design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Leading projects and delivering on time and within budget
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Covering variety of statistical consultancy, programming and modelling based on the awarded work, for example:
- PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
- Mixed models
- Adaptive designs
- Survival analysis
- Helping to drive the expansion of expertise in other areas of statistics
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
Alongside this you will be required to advise on statistical issues, including expanding the departments overall knowledge base. You will contribute towards the companies development of new systems, processes and SOP’s. Support is also required in the Business Development department, contributing towards proposals, contracts and meetings. For all of the above, outstanding communication skills area required.
Key skills and experience required includes:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Statistical expertise in a variety of area and topics
- Statistical programming and modelling with experience across wide variety of topics
- Experience in Integration studies preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industries and an MSc or PhD in Statistics
- Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with SAS v. 9
- Wide clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies, real world, integration studies
** Opportunity to work remotely **
The successful individual can expect a salary ranging from £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + company benefits including 25 days holiday, Equipment provided, Pension, Life Assurance 4X salary, Childcare vouchers, Social and Sports Club/Events.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.