SoCode are recruiting for a Senior / Principal level Electronics Hardware Design Engineer for our Exclusive client based in Central Cambridge due to a series of internal promotions.
Due to planned growth - various roles are open here, including the chance to directly manage a team in a TL capacity.
In this all-encompassing role - candidates will be involved in the whole lifecycle of product development from concept and prototype stages, through to production and support.
Working in a modern environment with some of the finest Engineers in Cambridge, you will be a key part of the hardware team on highly ethical products.
As a Principal Engineer you will have technical responsibility for work package delivery and you will have mentoring opportunities for less Senior Engineers.
The right candidate will have a strong background of board level digital design, enjoy problem solving and be a good communicator.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical design and specification
- Complete subsystem design and implementation
- Integration with RF, Audio and MMI subsystem
- Component specification and sourcing
- Design and test documentation
- Schematic creation and PCB layout supervision
- Microprocessor and DSP circuit design
- Design using Memory Devices
- Design using digital interfaces
- PCB layout rules for high speed digital design
- Efficient circuit design for handheld battery powered products
- Design for EMC/ESD protection
- Design for Manufacturing and Test
Our client values work/life balance highly, so this role comes with a market leading salary and package including very flexible working arrangements (on site).
To apply or for more information please apply via this advert and we will be in touch with more information.