Hardware Design Authority / Principal Hardware Design Engineer | Outside IR35 | Cambridge | £45-£50ph
A group that work in the design manufacturing and supply of digital communication products for mission critical communication. They’re based a short distance from Cambridge North and are currently looking for an Antenna Design Engineer due to a recent win on a project. The work they provide is largely within the public services domain, with the tech they work on, being relied on in life or death scenarios. The work environment can be full on, with an expectation of delivery, though the management team do as much to relieve some of that pressure by allowing half days on Friday’s and working in spacious and modern working environments.
- Self-starter with ability to demonstrate technical leadership within a multidisciplinary product development environment
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle principals
- Broad experience of multidisciplinary electronics engineering product development
- Experience partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure product designs fulfil functional and non-functional requirements and align with broader technical and architectural goals
- Experience of specifying technical requirements and taking a lead role in delivering against these requirements
- Experience aligning product development standards and frameworks with the business and technology strategy
What you get in return:
In return, you’ll be working on technology which will make a visible difference in the real world. They can offer an hourly rate between £45-£50ph, with a modern working environment, and half days on a Friday.
This role will be fully onsite in Cambridge and is Outside IR35