Middleware Developer - Cambridge - 50,000 - 65,000
SoCode has just partnered with a new client who have just started to make waves in the security industry. Their state-of-the-art video and RF detection systems are one of the most effective on the market. Due to this early success, this client has started a growth programme which is due to run over the next 12 months, starting with a competent Software Engineer to design interfaces for their core and future products.
The successful applicant will be a self starter who is able to work as a key part of a small and dynamic team to provide a web-browser based user interface for an individual operation and configuration of web services which will contribute to the protection of thousands of civilians every day.
- Developing a UI that is served from embedded hardware and accessed by a web-browser, as a front end to existing proprietary software.
- Design and implementation of middleware for embedded systems, including message oriented and RPC middleware
- Web services projects using SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, Web Services Interoperability Organisation (WS-I) basic profile, WS Discovery
- Streaming high frame rate video through web services
- Documentation creation supporting developments
- Implementation of ONVIF Profile S and/or Profile T
- User Experience (UX)
- User Interface Design
- Front-end Development
- Application Programming Interfaces
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com