SoCode is proud to be representing an exceptional company based in Norwich. Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a business analyst with relevant experience in an IT function. As the company are currently transitioning to an agile environment, someone who is keen to learn and adapt to new ways of working would be ideal.
The main responsibilities for this role would include:
- Working with users and SMEs and being able to understand their needs in order to turn them into requirements for the software development team
- Ensuring that requirements are clearly understood by the marketing and (software) design teams. This will lead to a clear roadmap concluding that should guide the requirement through to market
- Preventing any resources being wasted unnecessarily be explaining the costs to various stakeholders and members of the development team
- Managing requirements, new and existing
- Helping various teams to increase ROI, this will include elements of strategic discussion
- An eagerness to help the business move into an agile way of working
- Experience as an analyst within a software development team
- Track record of working with stakeholders to achieve their technology solutions
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an agile environment would be beneficial
- A bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
Previous experience in a software IT team in a similar role would be ideal.
Respond to this advert if you are interested and we will contact all relevant applicants in due course.