Graduate IT Support Engineer (French Speaker)
Salary: 24 -30k
Have you graduated from University with a degree within an IT related faculty and speak fluent french? My client provides a secure access to cloud-based services for service providers such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft. They are looking for IT Support Engineers with no commercial experience but a real passion to learn and develop within the role to join their growing team in the Cambridge office. All the training required to be successful with be provided on the job.
- Proactively troubleshoot customer issue and identify solutions to them
- Provide technical guidance that adheres to companies best practice
- Be a concise communicator
- Ensure accurate reporting of network issues and awareness of any planned maintenance
- Log any documentation from customers and answer customer questions, issues.
- Participate in any technical review for launch of new products
- A can-do attitude if you hit an obstacle you can plan your research about the problem and provide an effective solution
- A strong engineer mentality – you can understand customer issues and anticipate their needs
- Highly organized – You can prioritise effectively
- Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology
- Interest in network troubleshooting skills and understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP
- Knowledge of AAA servers
- Knowledge of VMware, vSphere, MS Hyper-V and KVM
- Good knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of Linux
- Understand how CRM’s work such as JIRA and Salesforce
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org