SoCode have been commissioned by our client - a global leader in the Banking and Financial services space to build a new and scaled Engineering team focussed on one of their core products to assist in the expansion of their Product and Engineering capability.
Central to this plan will be the appointment of Two Executive Directors of Engineering who will be working together within the EMEA region to rapidly scale the team and deliver engineering excellence. If you are looking for a challenge, this is it…… You’ll be working on rebuilding an entire platform from the ground up to be used by the largest companies in the world, designed to be capable of processing thousands of transactions per second.
As part of a global effort, you’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in the world and take responsibility for creating and maintaining a modern and progressive Software Development Environment.
Despite the industry sector (FS) we’re looking for people who want to be close to technology and people – our client enjoys a creative and agile culture so Corporate and Traditional Managers will not suit this company.
Key Experience and Skillset:
- Significant Industry Experience within the Payments/ Banking/ Ecommerce industry (High Transactions)
- Experience of Management of Scaled Software Development Teams (20+) Potentially Code Review and Design Standards
- Passion for Agile Practices & Communities (SCRUM / LEAN etc)
- Innovative & Creative Mindset
- Exceptional Leadership, Communication & Interpersonal Skills (You’ll be encourage to represent the business at conferences and events)
- Technical Capability & Mindset (Microservices / Cloud Native Application Design and Implementation (AWS) / Development Tools)
For suitable candidates, interviews can commence immediately and we are keen to have the basis of the leadership team in place by the end of 2020. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a Salary in the £150,000 - £200,000 range - with a strong benefits and bonus package on top.
To apply or for more information please forward your CV and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates. Should you know anyone that would be well suited to these requirements please do also share this advert.
Unfortunately due to the sensitivity on these roles we won’t be able to discuss sensitive client information without a CV.