Ethically Clean | Embedded Software Engineer | £40k - £65k | Cambridge
£40,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
South Cambridge – Flexible working available.
Are you a developer who wants to work on next generation environmental technology?
We have partnered with a multi award winning company who has trusted us to find environmentally passionate software developers. With the installation of 2 million smart city sensors, they have been able to take huge steps in reducing the carbon footprint of cities from the UK to the USA to create a greener and safer city.
They are looking for motivated and passionate Embedded Software Engineers to help develop products that helps enable cities and operators to work more efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded development, debugging testing and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Yocto distribution on embedded Linux
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- A 2:1 degree or better in a numerate / computer science related subject
- Knowledge of development on bare metal or RTOS embedded microprocessors
- C++ code for embedded systems
- Experience in creating test frameworks using Python
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to Thomas@socode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.