Embedded Software Engineer (C/SoC) | £55k - £65k | Cambridge
£55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience.
SoCode have partnered again with one of Cambridge’s most renowned technology companies who have developed a revolutionary product that is used by some of the biggest brand names globally.
Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join one of their talented teams. Our client is a market leader in their field and have successful track record of integrating their product range to new and exciting areas. This role will cover the whole lifecycle of the product from concept through to prototype and then production with continuous support and maintaining.
Known for an excellent company culture, you will be working with an array of accomplished technologists in an environment that promotes flexible working.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- Embedded Expert – C/C++
- Excellent C programming knowledge in real-time multi-processor, multi-threading and event-driven software
- System on Chip development experience
- Experience of low-level development
- Experience in creating test frameworks using Python
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as Android development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.