Embedded Software Engineer (C++) | £60 - £70k | Cambridge
SoCode are delighted to be working with a fast-growing Cambridge based technology company who are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help collaborate within a high performance, dynamic Team.
Since 2006 the company has expanded organically with offices from Cambridge to China and Japan. The company design and develop complex software and hardware that are used in top end industrial systems.
This is an extremely challenging role and you can expect to be regularly pushed outside of your comfort zone.
- A 2:1 degree or better in a Numerate/Computer science related subject
- Commercial C++17 in an Embedded Environment
- Knowledge of Real-time operating systems based on Embedded Microprocessors
- Testing Units frameworks in an Embedded environment
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Appreciation of different coding styles and high level OOD
- Experience working on bare metal based embedded devices
- Experience with Python, .NET, C#, Visual Basic
- Customer / Client Facing (Help with debugging / Detailed integration issues)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.