SoCode are recruiting for an experienced EDI Consultant for our Automotive client based in the Midlands.
This is a long term requirement (6m contract) with a view to extend. The successful candidate will be required to work in the Midlands and travel around to suppliers when required.
Daily Rate (Competitive Market Rate)
Start Date (ASAP)
The main tasks of the position are as follows :
- The EDI Consutlant will be able to treat in part or in whole the subjects which will be affected.
- Design and drafting of detailed design documents (X-ref);
- Establishment of EDI connection with partners (customers, suppliers, logistics providers,...)
- Modification / Creation of mapping.
Required Skills :
- Extensive knowledge on one or more EDI software (preferred: Sterling Integrator - editor: IBM)
- EDI mapping realization
- SAP application integration (cross-reference, idocs)
- Network / protocols communication knowledge (RVA, ENX, OFTP, ...)
- Experience in the automotive industry, knowledge of automotive EDI standards (EDIFACT, X12, GALIA, ODETTE, VDA, RND, ...)
- Knowledge of Project Management
To apply - please forward your CV and i will be in touch with more information.