Our client, a renowned designer and manufacturer of handheld electronic equipment, has reached a critical point in a new product development project. SoCode have been asked to source a highly skilled Electronic Hardware Design Engineer to push the design through the remaining phases.
With a large amount of the design complete, and a lot still to go, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in continuing the development. As the key design engineer in this project, you will be responsible for design, as well as fixing issues, updating schematics, formulating test plans, debugging and dealing with a lot of the EMC issues prevalent in a small hand held mixed signal product.
Candidates can be interviewed immediately, and immediate starts are available.
Requirements for application:
- Electronic Hardware Engineer - Mixed signal or discrete analogue
- Electronic Design for small hand held products
- Understanding EMC issues that arise in small products which contain analogue, high speed digital, and RF circuitry
- Ability to create test plans, and execute tests
- Experience of design containing wireless capabilities - BT, WiFi, GPS, Cellular embedded products
- Experience liaising with key suppliers
Interviews can be conducted on short notice, and immediate starts are available for this position.
SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
To apply - please forward your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.