SoCode are proud to be partnered with a market-leading global software company that provide both bespoke and mass market software solutions to a wide variety of industries.
We are looking for a strong, independent communicator, preferably (but not exclusively) available at short notice to join a thriving team and blue-chip business in Cambridge, UK. The team interacts across almost every business function, from marketing to finance, strategy and sales, so some knowledge and/or interest in these areas would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be particularly strong in the following areas:
- Internal stakeholder management
- Maintain and build strong internal relationships to understand how internal process can be more effectively managed
- Maintain process mapping documents
- Align the companies process mapping framework
- Develop and maintain relationships with key subject matter experts within the business
- Strong IT knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Process mapping techniques and methodologies
- Process analysis and redesign
- Technology business analysis
- Knowledge of financial systems would be very beneficial to this role
If you would like to learn more about this business and position it’d be great to speak on the phone, please email me on Hector@socode.co.uk to arrange a time to speak.