Application Support Engineer
Salary 30 – 45K
Are you an inspiring Application Support Engineer looking for a role with a leading global blue-chip software company based in Cambridge? My client hosts over 50 years of innovation working with 16,000 customers worldwide. The Application Support Engineer will be responsible for in-house business tool support. Furthermore, knowledge of these tools will be used to master product and other business data, deliver and publish their software product releases and support their customers post-release.
- Troubleshoot user problems effectively using at least two business systems and tools used in support
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for EMEA based users
- An ability to communicate changes to ways of working and tools and to train teams affected by changes is also an aspect of the role.
- Experience of in a software development environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- HTML 6 months plus
- SharePoint online
- Knowledge of web design and web development
- Any experience with database MS Access, MS SQL
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact email@example.com