SoCode are recruiting for an Agile / Software Development focussed Programme Manager our blue-chip client in the Financial Services sector.
FS experience is not essential but FS/E-Commerce would have some relevancies to the role.
Our client has created a new role due to business growth for an experienced Programme Manager to lead an experienced team of Project Managers and Business Analysts through a period of positive business change.
The role will take on 3 main areas of responsibility, summarised below.
Project Planning and Management
- Responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value
- Responsible for managing concurrent projects and programs using agile and traditional methods in a fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for high quality project and program delivery.
- Facilitate discussions between project teams, product management, engineering, operations and support
- Provide strategic direction, thought leadership, and expertise across a portfolio of projects
- Oversee engagement with all internal & external stakeholders located in different geographies
- Provide integrated timely and high quality communications
- Synthesise key project learnings and make recommendations on ways to optimise ways of working
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
- Manage a high-performing project team (resource management, tracking, support etc.)
- Line management responsibilities for a team of 6-10 direct reports including objective setting and development plans
Process Management and Improvement
- Manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
For more information or to apply - please forward your CV and I will be in touch iwth all candidates as soon as possible.