SoCode are recruiting at all levels for a significant amount of Agile Business Analysts/Product Owners for our Global Investment Banking Client based in Central London (REMOTE) . You’ll be working alongside some of the smartest people in the world on one of the most talked about programs in the fintech domain - building a Digital Bank from scratch.
We’re looking for people who have worked as part of a Software Development team and deeply understand complex software, you should be an Expert Level Agile leader - following principles, processes and best practice. You’ll be familiar with following BDD/ATDD principles and SCRUM will form part of your daily routine.
It will be advantageous to have Fintech/Payments/Banking experience, but not essential. Our client enjoys an extremely modern environment, and have embraced the Spotify Methodology - previous experience in this would be useful but not essential.
- The successful delivery of your product, ensuring that it meets the success criteria of your stakeholders and has high adoption/satisfaction.
- Working in partnership with product stakeholders to align your squad with the product vision and organisational objectives to achieve desired outcomes
- Partnering with the Tech Lead to ensure alignment of product and technical vision and requirements
- Working in collaboration with other squads, business functions, programme management and third party vendors to agree, align, sequence and re-plan work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Creating, organising and refining product backlog based on strategy, value, deadlines, dependencies and cost according to both the product and technical visions
- Writing acceptance criteria for user stories and ensuring that user stories meet the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Planning and organising the stories/tasks to be delivered in the upcoming sprint(s)
- Working closely with engineering and quality assurance team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer point of view and pain points driven by our customers’ needs and best interests
- Working as the scrum-master to facilitate all relevant agile ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and sprint demos, in an efficient and effective way.
Our client will be working remotely until 2022 and will consider Mid Level to Expert Level staff so have a wide salary range from £60,000 to £140,000 DOE. As a large investment bank, you can expect a very competitive Annual Bonus, Career Progression plan and Pension (12%)
To Apply – please ensure you CV reflects the above duties and skills as best possible, and forward to us via this advert or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org