We have partnered with a Global brand who are located in the Central Cambridge area.
With some huge names on their customer list, our client is a big player within their industry. They can only continue this by maintaining the talent and experience within the business. Because of this we are looking to recruit an established developer who holds strong experience of working with API’s and Multi-Threading.
This is a position that will offer a huge amount of technical challenges, new development and a big project to get stuck into. You will need to hold a good understanding of full Lifecycle development, ideally within an Agile team.
Experience required includes:
- A degree in Computer Science or a compatible engineering discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience using .NET (including at least version 4.0), C#,
WPF, WCF, MVVM and multi-threading in a Visual Studio environment
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles
- Ability to work within a dynamic and rapid code development culture without
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with a willingness to present
creative technical solutions to the team
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Willingness to learn from and communicate with the rest of the team
- Ability to be a team player or work alone as appropriate for the task at hand
- Some knowledge of SQL would be an advantage but is not essential
- Agile development environment and experience of JIRA an advantage
In return a competitive basic salary is on offer of up to £60,000 + benefits. This is slightly flexible depending on level of experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.