Our client, based in north Cambridge are looking to recruit an experienced Web Developer to join their current team.
This role provides the opportunity to join a technically leading organisation who are the creators of a product ensuring human safety and stability is monitored, in even the most difficult situations.
As a web developer you will be responsible for working as part of a team to ensure agreed deliveries are delivered on time.
As a minimum candidates will need to hold:
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong ASP.NET MVC application development.
Desired experience includes:
- Silverlight Development Experience
- Android mobile app development
- Real time and retrospective data analytics in web applications
- UI/UX design in real time, high volume web applications
- Development using desktop tools (WPF, Winforms)
- SQL Server or MongoDB Experience
- Background in communications protocols (TCP/IP sockets, Bluetooth, RS232)
- Practical knowledge of services (WCF, REST, SOAP)
- Exposure to source control systems & bug trackers
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
Alongside this you will require a high level of attention to detail as well as a creative and problem solving background.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Plus, company benefits which include: Share options, 2x Life Cover, Private Medical cover, 5% pension, Health and dental insurance.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.