Web Data Analyst- Permanent- Suffolk- £30k
My client based in Suffolk is a leader in the holidays industry managing multiple brands from various backgrounds. They have an exciting opportunity for a Web Data Analyst to join their e-commerce team in order to help aid the quality of service that is provided to partners and customers. The role involves gathering and analysing customer/website data in order to drive business effectiveness through strategy and product/service devlopment.
This is a great opportunity for a data analyst who has ambitions to move into data science, who loves to explore data and use it to provide useful insights into strategy to grow the business.
- Atleast 2 years in a similar role
- Ideally, Google Analytics and Google data studio experience- Adobe analytics is desireable
- Strong Excel skills
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview or similar
- Ideally, optimisation software experience
- Good understanding of online marketing (Search Engine Marketing)
- Good understanding of web design and user experience principles
If you are interested or know somebody that could be, please contact me at email@example.com