SoCode have been appointed to search for a VP Software Engineering for our client based in Cambridge/London.
Our client is a well known customer in the Machine Learning/Software space, who have recieved strong investment and will be looking to increase the company size from 160-c400 in the next 12 months. The forecasted growh impact on Engineering has created this new position within the business.
They are working on cutting edge technology which will dramatically transform their industry space and make a big impact on all of our lives.
Reporting to the CTO, the VP Engineering should have strengths in the following essential skill areas:
- Technically Aware and Modern - Strong in Software Engineering, Architecture, DevOps/Cloud disciplines.
- People and Process Management - Ideally comfortable and a track record in managing teams of 30-50 Engineers, improving processes and managing careers.
- Advanced Leadership and Communication Skills - Ability to commuicate your Vision and Influence people on Mass.
1) You'll meet the CTO for an hour to start with to ensure alignment and talk through the role/background.
2) You'll meet the Engineering Management - your peers to talk philosophies and tech.
3) You'll present your vision to the SMT and recieve a decision shortly after.
The successful candidate will recieve a market leading basic salary in the £120-160k range, along with a 15% SMT bonus and generous Share Option Allocation.
For more information or to apply - please forward your CV via this advert and we'll be in touch with all suitable candidates for a full breifing.