SoCode has partnered with an exciting people-centric organisation that are currently revolutionising the way that pharmaceutical company’s access/enter the market. They are London based but have a research and development team based here in Cambridge. Due to large amounts of company growth, they are now seeking to expand their development team.
We are seeking for an experienced middleweight UX/UI Designer. You will be a key member of the in-house frontend team who is responsible for designing internal and external web platforms. This role will allow you the opportunity work closely with the development team, the product team and also offer you are large amount of career growth – this company prides itself in their continuous training programmes for all levels.
- Enabling clients to get the most from data; empowering evidence-based decision
- Designing the UX of a web platform - a data-heavy application.
- Building wireframes and mock-ups to test ideas before committing to implementation.
- Producing graphical assets for our web platform, to be used by our development teams.
- Writing user stories describing the desired UX of the web platform, to accompany designs.
- Working with the Product Owner and stakeholders to ensure designs are aligned with
- strategic direction.
- Undertaking research and working with users to identify potential improvements.
- Ensuring that the appearance of the platform remains aligned to agreed branding and
- platform design guidelines.
- From time to time, supporting other teams through the generation of visual assets
- (e.g., adverts, infographics, etc.)
- An eye for visual design and a flair for digital expression
- Appreciation of UX techniques with relation to data-oriented products
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and UI specifications
- Experience in user story writing, customer journey mapping, and related techniques
- Ability to tell stories with data; forming connections and making it accessible
- Portfolio of design work