SoCode are recruiting on behalf of our exclusive client, one of the UKs fastest growing Financial Services companies who are working in partnership with Microsoft to change the way their industry operates.
A new opening has come available for a UX Designer (the first in the company) to join and start the UX function. The role will be focussing on visualising application design for both internal deliverables and screens to be utilized by end customers. You will be working with the business to build user experiences following business focused workshops.
• Build user interface designs based on business input (functional)
• Work with the web developers to ensure a consistent experience across all applications
• Gain business sign-off on screen design
• Collaborate with both the cloud services team and applications team to deliver the desired experience
Skills and Experience:
• Designing user experiences for web based applications and “apps” (desktop and mobile)
• Photoshop experience
• Capable of working under strict timelines
• Experience of building web Uis quickly using web development front end tools (possible)
• Good communication skills
• Experience in working with business analysts and subject matter experts
• Experience of working with a team of web developers
To apply or for more information please forward your CV to us as soon as possible and we will talk through the role and business in more detail.