Test Equipment Engineer – Cambridge
SoCode have been engaged in a project with one of Cambridges most prestigious companies based just outside of the city centre. This client is a well recognisable brand within the Cambridge market who are growing rapidly and looking to hire within their mechanical engineering department.
This client is at the forefront of the technology that they produce and are looking for people who are looking to grow their career with a leading business, the career path within the business is well thought out and you and you will be given an opportunity to learn new skills within your role.
As a Test Equipment Engineer, you will be working as part of a dynamic team and collaborate with various departments throughout the business.
You will have experience in:
- Producing electronic schematics,
- Designing test solutions based on agreed architectures,
- Working with production teams to improve existing processes and help to coach and implement on best practices,
- Supporting instillation into contract manufacturing sites,
- Electronic circuit design skills,
- Experience using Minitab,
- C# experience
- Experience writing Android based applications,
- Knowledge of RF theory
Your personality will be just as important as your skill set and our client is looking for someone who can communicate well with both technical and non-technical colleagues throughout the business turning even the most technical definitions into easily understandable requirements.