SoCode are proud to be working alongside an innovative market leading software house in Cambridge. The client works on highly secretive projects with blue chip corporations all around the world to ensure our ongoing safety.
Due to successful existing and new partnerships, our client is going through a period of growth and is now recruiting for passionate, technically minded software testers the development team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team who all share a genuine passion for their work and product.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally and express your creative nature.
We’re looking for a Manual Test Engineer with a strong technical background, a passion for software testing and the desire to progress is key. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, a creative problem solvers mind and an effective communicator.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC
- Experience of working in an agile/scrum environment
- Exploratory, regression and performance testing experience
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of assessing and critique technical solutions whilst questions assumptions
- Experience of working with enterprise/complex software
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate, pragmatic and intelligent software tester to really take their career to the next level. If you’re looking to do some good in the world in your day-to-day job, please apply to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.