SoCode are working in partnership with an exciting software company in Cambridge who despite being an important segment of a global company, the team emphasises interesting projects, people-focused culture and a collaborative mindset.
A start-up feel with the backing financial backing of a global organisation – what’s not to love?
Our client is going through an exciting growth period and are looking for multiple individuals to join them on a permanent basis. We’re currently recruiting for a passionate Developer in Test who will work in small scrum teams alongside developers and QA Engineers to shape and evolving the way the team works to deliver top-notch features.
Our client works in highly complex domains, so the ideal candidate will be motivated to learn about their customers and what they would like to achieve. Learning and development is the foundation of the team, all employees will have the opportunity to become both domain and product experts’ overtime!
Skills, experience & traits;
- Experience in not only writing automation tests but developing and maintaining the frameworks (Ideally using C# with Coded UI or Selenium WebDriver) but other OOL will be considered for this role
- Training and mentoring new members of the team in automation
- Passionate for quality in all aspects of software development and ability to influence the team to build quality into all development processes
- Proactive in your approach to communication
- Ability to learn new skills and techniques when required, in order to adapt to changes
- You have methodical approach to your work, allowing you to break down complex problems into smaller more logical parts
- Getting involved at the earliest stages possible in feature development; reviewing UX designs and mock-ups, discussing the details of changes being requested by other members of the team or customer
- Training members of the immediate teams and wider company on how to use the products more effectively
- Contributing and developing a mature test framework
- Building tools for testing
- Championing quality at all levels of the development life cycle
Our client offers an incredibly flexible and mature working environment, they also have one of the best benefits packages I’ve come across in Cambridge so far.
If this is of interest – please get in touch with me to discuss more by calling 01223620869 or email email@example.com.
SoCode have an excellent referral scheme, so if you have any friends or family you feel this would be of interest to – please let us know!