Please note that this role CAN be fully remote as well as based on-site in Cambridge.
SoCode has partnered with a global company that offer a number of SAAS products to the biopharma industry, their products quite literally help to save lives on a daily basis. Currently they are in the process of developing a product that is used to document the manufacturing process of gene therapies, this product goes hand in hand with a number of their other products that are used in pharmaceutical manufacturing worldwide.
This company are currently looking for a technical lead to join their gene therapy team which is spread across the UK and Europe. This role will entail and mixture of mostly hands-off with a smaller element of hands-on coding. A successful candidate should have experience with managing the workload of a team of engineers as well as have experience of communicating with stakeholders.
Role and Requirements:
- Contributing to all technical aspects of the platform i.e. architectural choices of the application and working alongside the product manager.
- Lead, mentor and coach the existing software development team to complete their objectives and see individuals reach their full potential through the delegation of work and code reviews.
- Ensure that the software is developed to the rigorous quality standards that are required of a piece of SaaS software in the Healthcare space.
- Develop relationships externally and within the business to promote the project and connect the team with the right people to achieve its goals.
- Broad knowledge of programming and software engineering generally: Data structures, Design Patterns, Various Languages, Algorithms, Linux, Industry Best Practices.