SoCode are proud to be working with a successful software company based in Cambridge, who’s remote access products are being used by millions of people worldwide. With the working world becoming more home based, they’ve seen high levels of growth over the past 12 months and are now looking to expand the team.
We are looking for a Technical Lead (Business Applications Lead) who is comfortable being both hands on and leading a team of developers which is looking to grow in the next couple of months. The person we are looking for will need to be able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. A great benefit to the team would be someone who is eager to expand their skill set, has a “can do” attitude, excellent communication skills and with a good technical degree.
What you will need:
- Come from a software engineering background ideally with experience of SaaS
- Have knowledge and demonstrable experience of at least two of: C#, ASP.Net, Java, Salesforce Apex, Python. Other programming languages and frameworks are highly desirable.
- Have experience of writing services running on cloud services such as AWS and/or Azure are desirable.
- Are experienced with CI workflows.
- Contribute across the entire development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, release, and production support)
- Can estimate, prioritise and track workloads for you and your team, managing the needs of various stakeholders and keeping them up to date appropriately.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £60,000 - £80,000 per annum plus benefits. You will operate in a hybrid working environment – with a split of remote working and going into the office based in Cambridge a short distance from the train station.
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know would be interested in, please get in touch!