Job title: Team Lead – Java
Location: Full Remote
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 + Strong Package
SoCode are working with a fast growing, award winning, London based company that specialise in content data management platforms. As a business they work with all the key names in the industry such as BBC, BT, Sky and ITV. They are a well established business but are now on the hunt for a team lead to manage and help define the next steps in their software journey. The team over the last year has been organically growing and is now looking for a team lead.
They are looking for a highly skilled team lead who can be hands on with development, Architecture, and management. There will be a 50 / 50 split between management and development. They are willing to also look at people who are willing to make a step up in their career.
Required Skills –
- Looking for a Well-rounded Engineer – Design, Develop, Deploy
- Expert in Java development – Spring / SpringBoot
- Microservices Architecture
- Solid Background in AWS Deployment
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience in leading a team in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Leading development teams previously.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.