Lead Software Engineer (NodeJS / React)
£60,000 to £75,000 + Shares + Bonus
Full Remote – 2/3 days remote when back to normal
We are partnered again with one of our long-standing clients who is looking for a Lead Software Engineer. Even in these very uncertain times this company is looking to move forward and carry on growing. They are a growing company who have gone from strength to strength. My client is looking to take on a very dated industry and bring it into the 21st century. The mission is to bring in very talented front-end developers into their Cambridge office.
Your role would be to help build the product and create new features but also to help manage the team. You will also be tasked to help build the team and bring in top talent. This is a real chance to work with an innovative company looking to revitalise an industry. This company are working on the most modern tech and have head hunted some of the best people in this specific field.
They are scaling up start
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Good understanding of AWS
- Had exposure to line management duties – Mentoring, Appraisals, Recruitment, etc
- Exposure to working in a DevOps environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.