Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Systems Engineer to join the Software Development team in order to help design and validate our client next generation performance and recording systems.
The successful candidate will be based in Cambridge securing the opportunity to work within a variety of different projects, all providing their own unique challenges. Entering a highly skilled and experience team of Engineers and Developers you will need to hold a great team ethnic showing experience of strong communication and team working skills.
Your duties will include:
- Design and development of a comprehensive suite of test tools and processes to ensure all delivered software meets its functional and non-functional acceptance criteria & complies with strict company standards.
- Work with development team to define system requirements and problem solve technical issues.
- Perform in the testing of hardware and software solutions.
- Design and commission test equipment to integrate existing equipment with Cosworth products.
- Automate software test processes where possible
- Conduct 'hands on' verification and validation programs as required.
The successful individual will need to hold a degree in a relevant discipline.
Further requirements include:
- Electronics experience
- Ability to easily recognize system deficiencies and advise on effective solutions
- Ability to look to prove what is actually happening rather than work off assumptions, and enjoy getting under the skin of something, and figuring out the ramifications of complex interactions
- Ability to see things from the perspective of our customers, and spot when new features will cause real problems for our customers
- Experience with automating tests, and are drawn to the challenge of automating testing where it makes sense to do so.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
The successful individual can expect a salary of between £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience.
Company benefits include: Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Private Health Care, generous Pension Scheme, 25 days Holiday and much more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.