Staff Software Engineer – up to £100K package – Fully Remote – Extensive benefits
SoCode have partnered with a world leader in life science systems for genetic analysis. This business has been featured in fortune future top 50 and Glassdoor’s best place to work as well as Forbes most innovative companies.
This global enterprise is creating technology that is helping save lives across the world and are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to help them on their mission to improve medicine through the power of genomics.
This opportunity will have you:
Working within an international team of developers and bio–informaticians on software within their emerging solutions team. This team is improving precision medicine by enabling access to genetic data through R+D.
- Find and create innovative software-based solutions for data analysis and machine learning problems.
- Enhance application performance and identify opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing new systems.
- Execute full lifecycle, full-stack software development.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, evaluate applicability of new software technologies.
- Experience developing software in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Python/ R for data analysis
- An understanding of bioinformatics
- Experience with various databases
- Machine learning experience would be nice, but not necessary. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to get involved with developing ML algorithms.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of up to £80K
- Strong share package
- 32 days annual leave + bank
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- 10% pension
- 10%+ YoY bonus
- + more
This opporunitiy is being represented on behalf of SoCode recruitment, if you would like to hear more about this position, please contact send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this page. All applications are confidential and all relevant candidates will be contacted.