Our client, based in South Norfolk are a well-established and privately-owned organisation. They have a fantastic working culture alongside some very determined, knowledgeable and characterful individuals.
As an award-winning company, they are looking to expand their headcount within the IT department after an internal promotion. They have had huge success recently which has been presented with several new projects. You will be mentored and managed by a very experienced individual who has a range of knowledge.
The successful individual will be joining our client ream of Database Programmers who are directly responsible for the design and development of company databases, continued system development and the company’s key electronic system.
You will be responsible for:
- Build and update the study databases in line with specifications all the way through from edit checks, testing and go-live.
- Provide technical solutions for requirements and lead the development.
- Enhance, Recommend and Input into the development of database and software solutions.
- Provide efficient and quick solutions to problematics areas.
- Offer support and technical assistance to both internal and external issues.
- Provide improvements to help develop and drive processes.
- Prioritising tasks and time efficiently.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience of Database programming, 3 years as a minimum.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Web Development, including support.
- Knowledge of the systems validation life cycle.
- Outstanding levels of organisation, prioritising, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- High levels of self motivation.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits which include: 25 days holiday, Pension of 5%, Child Care Vouchers, Gym membership and social events, 37.5 hour working week and much more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.