The company is a globally established business that focusses on the design, development and supply of connective devices and complementary accessories. Founded two decades ago and at the forefront of their market, they have just started working on their new product line.
This is a greenfield project, and they are looking for a Software Team Lead to come in and take ownership of the project.
- Line management – Managing and coordinating a team of 5 – 8 software engineers.
- Software Development – Full SDLC, from analysis through to system test.
- Project scoping and planning, technical reviews, tools evaluation and selection.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of Android app development with Java and Kotlin.
- Use of MVMM design pattern and Android architecture components.
- Automated testing experience.
- Experience of embedded C/C++ software development on embedded Linux real time systems.
- Telecommunications software development experience.
- Android low level system architecture.